What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's a begginer T?

• Thread starter Chomp
  • Start date
Well this is very helpful. And I don't mean that sarcastically. I'll ask questions on that website. I still am convinced to getting a Avicularia versicolor sling, but I have no idea as to where to get one. Only Ts that I can remember seeing at a pet store is the pink-toed.

My comp is acting weird, but until I can get it to work, about what size tank do I need?

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Oh, and while the T is a sling, should I use a bottle cap for a water dish?

My comp is acting weird, but until I can get it to work, about what size tank do I need?

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Oh, and while the T is a sling, should I use a bottle cap for a water dish?

Well, if your getting a sling a large deli container with a vented lid works great. You don't want to get anything too big because then the sling has a hard time finding food. That is unless it's the type of T that makes a webbed retreat, then you can just drop food in the entrance to it's burrow.
Soda caps work perfect..

Back