What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The T room..

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
Here's some pics, since I keep getting so many requests. :blush:

l_318849f845aa8444ebe6a7f4f75f55fd.jpg

l_a0ce8d092a92b29b9064a05aa0c9159c.jpg

Thats a very nice T room. Must be hundreds of T's all in there. I bet you get the occasional escapee, lol.

nah.. not hundreds. Only about 50 or 60 now a days. Had 1200 at once during my peak of T wrangling. And I've only ever had one escapee. I ordered 10 P. metallica slings, and one got out through an air hole. Found it 3 days later inside the sleeping bag hanging over the window there.

WOW, nice room, I only have 4 T's right now but soon......

WOW, nice room, I only have 4 T's right now but soon......

Told you they are addictive! You had 2 for what, a week before you got more? lol

Ha ha yep . See what you have done to me ;)

And already thinking about getting a few more, lol
i am thinking a OBT sling might be next on the list, I want one that is pretty and creates awesome webs/tunnels.

Then I recommend either a Chilobrachys fimbriatus or a Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens. Both are heavy webbers, more so with the fimbriatus. They put down the thickest web I've ever seen. And they live in tunnels.

C. fimbriatus ~ I've got 3 available. Here's one of them.
100_4691.jpg

C. cyaneopubescens

premolt1.jpg

premolt1_1.jpg

I almost bought a Chilobrachys fimbriatus last week with the other 2 but figured I would stop at 2, for a week or 2 anyways, lol

You have slings available? I prefer to get them as slings and watch them grow :D Trade or sell? pm me

Do you by any chance have Avicularia versicolor? I'd like to see a pic of one.
When/if (probably when) I get a T, I just want it to stay as one.
Shoot. Now that I said that, I suddenly think it would be really cool to get more. Well, it wont be as many as you have; unless I move...
Thanks alot Massmorels. LOL

Do you by any chance have Avicularia versicolor? I'd like to see a pic of one.

I don't have any here to spare. Only avics I have here are A.geroldi and A.fasciculata..

That's me, and my A. versicolor in my profile picture. :-O

Oh, I wasn't going to ask to trade. Okey... I might have in the future. I'll take a look at your profile pic.

Back