What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freshly molted Avic.fasciculata

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
She's getting some good size to her..

Avicularia fasciculata ~ Amazon Sapphire Pinktoe

100_5006.jpg

100_5001.jpg

100_5002.jpg

100_4997.jpg

100_5005.jpg

Nice! just one question do they need lights? or can they survive with a North window light?

very nice T. like to have one but couldn't give the proper care, but its fun to watch others with theirs,
how often do they molt , do you have any pics. of an adult , what is she going to look like in a few months,
how long do they live ??,??
thank you for sharing the pictures.

Aw, it looks like it's almost lost that great pattern on the abdomen that they have as juvies. Still nice of course but I loved that colorful rump! LOL

Jimmy, Ts are about the easiest critters I've ever cared for. I've only got two so far but they have presented no challenges other than needing food (crickets/roaches) and water.

Cool. What do you do with the molt? feed it too the T?

Wow :0o:

Beautiful "T" I want one ;)

I don't know why but I find the T threads on this site incredibly cool. Crazily enough, I'm scared to death of spiders. The only spider I've ever allowed to live in my domain is a little white one that's made its home at the end of one of my nepenthes leaves.

Keep the pic/update threads coming :D

I don't know why but I find the T threads on this site incredibly cool. Crazily enough, I'm scared to death of spiders. The only spider I've ever allowed to live in my domain is a little white one that's made its home at the end of one of my nepenthes leaves.

Keep the pic/update threads coming :D

I've got little green ones on my outdoor neps.

And we're going to have to count on 'Dodge' for the updates. I'll be passing this tarantula onto him..

Congrats, man. My Pulchra's coming next week.

Back