What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Girls with big butts & hairy legs ...

• Thread starter DragonsEye
  • Start date

DragonsEye

carnivorous plants of the world -- unite!
... what more could a guy ask for? heh :D

10d720bd.jpg

f7948dd6.jpg

2d4790b1.jpg

5b63cce0.jpg

gun_2.gif

nice looking smithi.

How rude of me.

I forgot to include a pic of this ol gal.

Grammostolasm.jpg

Great pics!

Thanks, Jbradt.

Nice Ts, Mass. Any of them still with you?

I also have a juvie A. versi, and a sling of both C. cyan., and P. irminia amongst my arthropod menagerie. :)

P.gif

Not a single one.. I've quit that hobby all together. I've since been consumed by carnivorous plants. Leaving me with little to no interest in anything else.

Great looking girls, I have several smiti right now and some other brachypelmas that are some of my favorite species.

That last one is terrifying lol.. It has the size and hair of the t's but it also has the mechanical looking legs of a widow type spider... Wouldnt like one of those to surprise me... Reminds me of the funnel web i saw on tv that ran up the guys broom when he tried to kill it and bit him... he was tight :lol:

Not a single one.. I've quit that hobby all together. I've since been consumed by carnivorous plants. Leaving me with little to no interest in anything else.

My interests are far too eclectic for that. LOL

That last one is terrifying lol.. It has the size and hair of the t's but it also has the mechanical looking legs of a widow type spider...

The very last one?? My Grammostola rosea (furry with metalic pink on the cephalothorax)? Don't see any widow similarities there. Or did you mean the last one (black/dark brown) of the first set ... pic#3? That one is a false widow, Steatoda grossa. Quite harmless.

Back