After looking like a molt was imminent for what seemed like "forever", Tannenbaum molted. Ecdysis occurred without a hitch this time. (Last time, Tannenbaum had a bad molt and I was concerned as whether it would survive to molt again ... and do so successfully if it did.) It was also time to step it up into a larger enclosure, IMO. So first order of business was to extract the bugger from its silk tube.
And of course there was the obligatory short stroll as we went from the old to new estate.
Upon entering its new enclosure, it headed straight for the bark "tube" I had set up for it. Gotta love it when a plan comes together.
Move went off without a hitch.