What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PlantAKiss...PAK...PAKinator...Dooz...Floozie...

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Gee.  What do I say.  
confused.gif

I was born in a little log cabin...no, wait.  That was someone else...   I live in beautiful and historic Richmond, Virginia between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic ocean.

I am nature girl at heart.  Love our wonderful planet and all the gifts she gives us...plants, animals, stars, oceans, rich soil, rocks and minerals, and good people.  
smile.gif

I grow CPs, passion flowers, orchids and other plants.  I collect "old things" especially vintage Indian blankets and have a bay in a antique shop.  Also collect rocks and minerals.

I love my wire fox terrier, Ollie Bean Macintosh, who is half-devil/half sweet as pie.  He keeps me busy.  Mainly picking up the trash he drags all over the house and my belongings he steals and takes outside.  He's a very bad boy but he makes me laugh.  
biggrin.gif

I guess that's it.  Tally ho!

Back