What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rattler.........the guy from the middle of nowhere

dont believe me? look for Wolf Point Montana on a map, ill give you a hint, look in the northeast corner. its not the edge of the earth but you can see it from here.

i think i found these forums a few weeks ahead of my buddy Jimscott. i had purchased a nep on a whim and was looking for info and stumbled in here. wasnt a month later that Tamlin sent me some pygmy Drosera gemma and i was officially hooked on CPs. like most newbies i started by growing anything i could get my hands on. while i still have a lil bit of almost everything, i really enjoy Neps, Utrics, Genlisea and am starting to get into Helis a bit. South African 'dews also are high on my interest list.

other interests include my zoo which containes a few snakes, dart frogs, Mantellas and assorted fuzzy critters. firearms are also a focus of mine as is hunting. i can hunt elk, mule deer, whitetail deer and pronghorn within an easy drive of my front door as well as upland birds, waterfowl and varmits. i do a lil fishing in the summer, usually for walleyes. i do as much hiking as my screwed up knees allow me. My wife and 2 step kids take up alot of my time but for the most part they share my interests. i also grow orchids and other oddball plants that catch my eye.

for work, i am a printer at the local weekly newspaper/print shop, where my wife is the boss, though like any small town buisness i do a bit of everything from photography, to typesetting, to running the photolab.

Back