What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello All!

My name is Pauline Lim and I'm from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I was introduced to this forum by Jim Scott. Prior to this I've made some postings in CPUK forum which I'm sure some of you are members of.

I've been growing CPs for the last 6 years (neps) and had my fair share of losses due to root rot mainly. Right now, my collection is stable although there is a rare casualty now and then.

I'm also starting to VFTs, Pings, Droseras all of which are doing pretty well (maybe cos I've been doing a lot of reading!). I will be converting an aquarium (4' tank) to grow them since light is a major issue for me. I will be using 4 units of 36W Osram Cool White 865 and 2 units of T5 High Output 54W so that the light penetrates into 21" Height tank.

Will give another update soon!

Pauline.

Welcome, Pauline! Glad you did put yourself out there and introduce yourself. Hope you stay a long time and learn a lot. And teach a few of us too!

Welcome to the forum Pauline. The only person here we should warn you about is JimScott. Don't let him experiment with you plants. Especially around moving water
smile_m_32.gif

Welcome Pauline!

Stay far away from Jim...he's baaaaaad news
smile_n_32.gif

Hahaha thanks so much for the warning....I'll definitely take heed
smile_m_32.gif

Pauline.

Welcome to TF! Um.... hey.... I don't know those guys!
confused.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Of COURSE you know us Jim
smile_n_32.gif

You'll have to excuse him, he's just a little shy
smile_m_32.gif

Welcome.

No he left his meds in CA.
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elgecko @ Jan. 30 2006,7:09)]Welcome.

No he left his meds in CA.
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
Which is where I live. This explains so much...
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Back