What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey people!

HEY PEOPLE! I'm new here, growing my own Venus Fly Traps, and ever since I started working in Lowes, I started to love them, LOL, so, anyway, my name is Erin Ulmer, and I love cats, and I love movies, and I'm 15. So, is that it? Well, I'm probably gonna be here for awhile, becuz I post a lot on forums, maybe a bit too much. Lol, anyway, heys people!

-The Nail Gun

Hi Erin! Welcome to the forums. Several people here have found CPs at Lowes. Is that where you got your VFT?

Hi Erin and welcome to TerraForums! Um... interesting picture you have there!  
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I work with Home Depot, the competition. Are you in the Gardening Department or Hardware? Maybe you'll have the influence upon the co-workers, with regard to proper CP care, that most of us don't have.

As you might surmise from my avatar picture, I am also fond of cats.  
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Feb. 27 2006,9:24)]Hi Erin and welocme to TerraForums! Um... interesting picrure you have there!  
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I work with Home Depot, the competition. Are you in the Gardening Department or Hardware? Maybe you'll have the influence upon the co-workers, with regard to proper CP care, that most of us don't have.

As you might surmise from my avatart picture, I am also fond of cats.  
smile.gif
Yeah, I work in the Hardware section, but they made me bring a pot over to that section (I accidentally dropped it and it shattered, but oh well, LMAO!) and then I saw they had em, so. I'm afraid they might not grow tho!

I am reminded of a co-worker who worked in the Hardware Department. No pun intended, but she (Athena) was tough as nails. And she loved power tools. She always had a smile of satisfaction on her face when she used one. Kinda scary, actually. Do you get into the power tools?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Feb. 27 2006,9:52)]I am reminded of a co-worker who worked in the Hardware Department. No pun intended, but she (Athena) was tough as nails. And she loved power tools. She always had a smile of satisfaction on her face when she used one. Kinda scary, actually. Do you get into the power tools?
Well my dad hired me, and he's always like "OMG, DONT USE THAT!" LOL! He's crazy like that, but, one time I got to use a nail gun and it felt so good! It was like FWWT! Lol and it shot into the board, I was like "Woah!!" but I loved using it for some odd reason. Have u ever used any tools? But, as I am 14 there are safety pre-cautions, Lol.

Okay, I'm almost up to speed on cyber acronyms, but FWWT is brand new to me. Do I dare ask what that means?
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Sounds as if you similar to my old buddy, Athena! I'm not terribly well-versed with power tools, but I have definitely used drills and chainsaws. I just don't smile when I use them!

I hope that's not a picture of you in the signature!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Feb. 27 2006,10:07)]Okay, I'm almost up to speed on cyber acronyms, but FWWT is brand new to me. Do I dare ask what that means?  
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Sounds as if you similar to my old buddy, Athena! I'm not terribly well-versed with power tools, but I have definitely used drills and chainsaws. I just don't smile when I use them!

I hope that's not a picture of you in the signature!  
smile_k_ani_32.gif
LMAO! No, thats not me!

What a relief! So, what Does the acronym mean?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Feb. 27 2006,10:20)]What a relief! So, what Does the acronym mean?
Lol what do u mean

Forgive Jim he's abit slow...

Thats not an acronym, thats the noise a nail gun makes..

Thanks Dave. I got it now!
biggrin.gif
Even practiced the sound, just to get the idea.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Feb. 27 2006,10:32)]Thanks Dave. I got it now!  
biggrin.gif
Even practiced the sound, just to get the idea.
LOL! OMG! I just realized what u thought I meant, LOL

Huh.... I wasn't that sophisticated in my thought processes! I only imagined one letter.

Great now he is going to be sounding out all the acronyms.

What can I say... I'm very analytical! Still trying to figure out what a Trainspotting is, or a Scrupbucket or a Prismbatch or a Dyflam or a Gawd0o0....
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Feb. 27 2006,10:40)]What can I say... I'm very analytical! Still trying to figure out what a Trainspotting is, or a Scrupbucket or a Prismbatch or a Dyflam or a Gawd0o0....  
smile_m_32.gif
Lol!!! You're hilarious!

I think trainspotting is a band or a movie and I think gawd just means God or something, Im not sure like when teenage girls say oh my Gawd.
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PiranhaPlant @ Feb. 27 2006,11:22)]I think trainspotting is a band or a movie and I think gawd just means God or something, Im not sure like when teenage girls say oh my Gawd.  
confused.gif
I say that all the time, haha

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Feb. 27 2006,10:40)]What can I say... I'm very analytical! Still trying to figure out what a Trainspotting is, or a Scrupbucket or a Prismbatch or a Dyflam or a Gawd0o0....
smile_m_32.gif
you figured out mine first thing
smile_m_32.gif

Back