User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Back into CP, and want them all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well about 6 or 7 years ago i had about 5 diff Droseras, 1 dalintonia, 1 Ping. lutea, and Dio. Typical and a red dragon. i loved them they where about 1 year old when they died , due to my illness(cancer), now i'm healthy and am trying to get back into this wonderful hobby, now i want just about every CP there is, but have been broke looking for work, so i only get a cp here and there, and as my post title says i want them all.

other hobbies are , tropical fish , mycology, MT. Biking , computers i think that about summerizes it
    How Can A Plant be a Crime?

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to have you here on the forums! And I'm also glad to hear that you have overcome your cancer and are able to enjoy this wonderful hobby again.

Have any idea what your next set of CPs will include? Perhaps a Venus Flytrap and a Tropical Pitcher Plant? The possibilities are endless

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to TerraForums. As you know, we share tropical fish as a hobby - though I no longer have any tanks set up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well my next plant i want is cepalotus, drosera i do not have,Nep.,byblis and then some ultuclaria. just a matter of what i can get my hands on. right now untill my collection gets some others that i can trade, as i would like to have just about any CP that are on the planet
    How Can A Plant be a Crime?

My Growlist