What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all. I'm Jason from Atlanta, Ga and I grow Sarracenia rubra ssp. rubra, Sarracenia x Judith Hindle, Dionaea, Drosera adelae, Drosera capensis, U. bisquamata, and N. sanguinea.

Welcome to TerraForums, Jason.

Welcome to TF!

Dave,what did you do to my cat?!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
confused.gif

Welcome to TF. We have several members in Atlanta and surrounding areas. I hope you stick around, learn some new things and have fun.
smile.gif

Suzanne/PAK

Thanks. I always seem to learn the most from these forums rather than books.

I agree. Books are overrated. Good for photos, but the info might be----not quite accurate? You learn more from practical experience, and this forum is LOADED DOWN with experience! Stick around and contribute. Welcome Home to the Forums. Best place to be to learn your skills!

Books are good to start with, but they are limited to the experience of one person and what they have heard/read from others. Here you'll get first hand experiences from dozens of people and quick feedback on any questions you have.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ June 04 2006,5:12)]Welcome to TF!

Dave,what did you do to my cat?!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
confused.gif
Umm, I didn't do it. It was the N. ramispina. It was for the photoshop thread in GD couple weeks ago.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] this forum is LOADED DOWN with experience!
Okay, I was gonna add that we have both practical and IM-practical experience here- but ya gotta try new things- growing most of what I grow outdoors is, by the books (and even according to some folks) impossible, but there it is!!!

Welcome to the boards (sorry I'm late)
biggrin.gif
!!!

Back