Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some know me already

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh hell Steve. You just needed to know that for the class. Do you accualy think the nurses accualy "use" that in the real world? Hell for that matter do you think the Dr know all those bones off the top of their head? Sure there may be a few, but for the most part they know their area and thats it. If you don't use it you loose it. Thats what reference books are for! In fact I am looking at a PDR at the moment. a phsycian desk reference. Not even the Dr can recall everything. Its like why in the hell do I need to learn economics to be a nurse? I took the class for core. Boosted my GPA because I got an A in it, but it has nothing to do with nursing. They just want to make sure you can learn, and its obvious you can. Man that shouldn't have discoraged you, but oh well.

Oh I forgot to mention. You were talking about memorizing bones and stuff. I took my A&P 1&2 over the summer quarter. I had 4 weeks of A&P 1 and 4 weeks A&P 2. 2 week mid 2 week final then 2 weeks mid 2 weeks final and done! That was also 2 mids and two finals because the class had a mid and final and the lab part had a mid and final. That was fun!! Can we say CRASH COURSE!!!!!!!! I made B's in both classes.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Josh. Welcome to TF! Oddly enough, we haven't interacted much here yet.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope Jim not much. I do keep up with your posts though, and have learned alot. Thanks for the welcome.
    JB

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JB_OrchidGuy @ June 18 2006,11:14)]Oh hell Steve. You just needed to know that for the class. Do you accualy think the nurses accualy "use" that in the real world? Hell for that matter do you think the Dr know all those bones off the top of their head?
    That's what I figured, but I couldn't keep that stuff in my head even if I stuffed corks in my ears and studied like my life depended on it. Which it didn't .
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear ya Steve. The ONLY reason I studied was because it was 4 weeks per section that normally took one semester to do. 2 hours a day 5 days a week. 2 of those days also had a 2 hour lab. I made an A in biology 2 and never opened my book outside of school. Oh well, I'm sure your doing something you like now too. The only reason I am doing it is because I can stand the field for long enough to get my nursery started.
    JB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12