What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Austin, TX!

Hi everyone, new to the forum-- I grow most all genera of carnivores. I am very interested in establishing trade relationships with folks-- I have a lot of younger Mexican Ping.'s and Pygmy Drosera gemmae and plants. I also have fresh seed sometimes from various genera. Please let me know if we can work something!

Hi and welcome - again! Looked at your grow list and offhand, I would say that mine is a subset of your! It's like looking at a Jermiah Harris or Pyro collection and just shaking one's head, with jaw wide open.  
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Okay... I don't see D. burmannii or P. aphrodite or D. filiflormis (California Sunset) or D. intermedia (Carolina Giant, Brunswick County) or... but stilll....

Hi and welcome -
smile.gif

I'll be proud and happy to trade with you once I build up a collection. But, seeing your growlist, it's hard to imagine what I /could/ acquire that would interest you. (perhaps more tuberous droserae?)
At any rate, I dearly love your drosera collection!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I have this to say about your growlist:

smile_k_ani_32.gif

Welcome to the Forums!!

Zac

Whoa, that growlist is insane. You need to post up some pics of your grow area pronto.

Oh and welcome to the forums fellow Texan!

Hello and welcome to the forums. You seem to be an accomplished grower.
smile.gif
Great growlist. Maybe you can offer some good advice to the folks here.

Have fun!

Back