Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum!

Jerry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, thx for the info schloaty, will look into that, and thx for the welcomes nepenthes_ak & cool85k5. I am very excited about this forum for the vast info pool it seems to have, I learned from my reefs there is no one way of doing things, but some ways are better for different organisms, and a club or forum like this is real helpfull for getting more ideas, or food for thought. I have always enjoyed building the systems as much as keeping the animals or plants themselves. I have a jump in up to my neck and swim my self out of trouble approach usually, but in the end I learn alot, unfortunately the hard way sometimes but what the heck it keeps me out of trouble and when it all comes together the rewards and the high is well worth the wait and hard times of the trip!!!!!
    Again thx for all the input so far,
    Ryguy

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forums! Many people leave the hobby but almost all come back at some time. Might leave again...but they come back. lol Can't get the plants out of their blood.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya the Reef hobby is the same my friends keep teasing me about how I will be back, and I probably will, never know. I was pretty serious with my reefs and went a long ways with it, miss it some times, but it was alot of work, in the end I was spending 3-5 hours a day to keep up with everything I had going, too much!!! Looking forward to reading more as I can, thx for the response.

Ryguy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12