What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where does everyone live?

• Thread starter kiwigrower
  • Start date
West Central Florida at the moment, plan on moving to the United Arab Emirates in a few years

I live at home.. located..

<--- here.

Ilkley, West Yorkshire, England. It's a tourist town famous for a rock-formation, walking and freezing-cold spas (The Victorians were fond of odd things).

It even has a song after it, so sometimes people from around England recognize the name of my town when we mention to them where we live. It's kind of embarrassing when they break out into song, because for some reason they expect you to join in. :crazy:

It's a nice place to live.

San Antonio, Texas. It is HOT now. 90's to 100 and change up to 8p or so. Not bad in the am til 11 or 12.
We need rain desperately.

In the middle of nowhere.....Between buffalo and Rochester NY.

Chaska, MN. Where the deer and the antelope play.

Hi there again!! I now reside in Beech Island SC and finished nursing school. Been a nurse for 2 years now and working in a cardiac unit taking care of post open heart patients and other general heart patients. Getting back into the CPs and my orchids.

I'm still here on the Far Side...hanging on to the edge, on the BEAUTIFUL Southern Oregon Coast. :beer: cheers to all!

I live in Patras, Greece and I am a third engineer on merchant tanker ships.

I'm 14 and live in Kaysville, UT, which is about 20min north of SLC.

Ilkley, West Yorkshire, England. It's a tourist town famous for a rock-formation, walking and freezing-cold spas (The Victorians were fond of odd things).

It even has a song after it, so sometimes people from around England recognize the name of my town when we mention to them where we live. It's kind of embarrassing when they break out into song, because for some reason they expect you to join in. :crazy:

It's a nice place to live.
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FCMt4ce-UwU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="345" width="420"></iframe> ... all together now :-D

I'm originally from Rugby, where they invented the game... rugby :-))
I now live in Peterhead, Scotland... which is a few miles up the road from where Donald Trump is building his new golf course.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FCMt4ce-UwU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="345" width="420"></iframe> ... all together now :-D

That's the one :-D ! Not quite as good as when you have someone with a really broad Yorkshire accent singing it though ;) - the words are a bit drowned out in that one though. I always liked how it goes on about the worms eating him, the ducks eating the worms, the people eating the ducks and them having their revenge by eating 'him'. Great stuff.

Im 14 and I live in Solvang, Ca

Huntsville, Alabama. Excellent climate for Sarracenia, Dionaea and many Drosera. It's a bit too hot and dry for my tastes, though, I like my days rainy and around 60 Fahrenheit.

...It's a bit too hot and dry for my tastes, though, I like my days rainy and around 60 Fahrenheit.

That sounds just like me. I hate being in the desert here in Utah, I like the rainy and cooler days. :)

I'm in Park Slope, Brooklyn. I'm 25 and I manage a customer support team at an online fashion company.

Portland, Oregon here

Back