What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where does everyone live?

• Thread starter kiwigrower
  • Start date
hey im 22 live in Auckland New Zealand and do landscaping for a job, what about you?

welcome to TF! my dad is also a landscaper! Enjoy your stay!
Alex

I live on 6382 Shady lane, in Tallahassee, Florida

Welcome to TF. im 16 and from northern New York

im in the northeast corner of Montana(Wolf Point to be exact), a long drive from most othe CP nuts, and i work at a weekly newspaper doing a bit of everything

haha forgot to mention. im from Louisville, Kentucky...

Metro-atlanta area. I'm at the last county north inside the metro-area. Technically it's the suburbs, but we have big mountains and streams and stuff like that.

San Francisco, California! In the city. I make computer games.

Capslock

I'm down here in Texas. I'm a baker.

I went to San Fransisco a lttle while back, whenever the war protests where happening and we actually had a couple of pictures with some hippies on towels.

welcome to the forum, i'm from tx, i'm a private preschool teacher.

Howdy,
im Scot from Rochester, NY.
I work in digital R&D at Kodak.

Scot

Welcome. I am Josh.

I live in Grovetown, Ga and work as a surgical technologist, I assist Doctors during surgery. I should start nursing school in August, it is looking good for me to get in.
smile_n_32.gif

I'm from Houston/Bremen (DE), but UNFORTUNATELY currently reside in Lubbock, TX. I'll be moving next Dec though to Boston for med school
smile.gif

Portland Oregon, 17 now but 18 in a few months...18...wow, where did all those years go?

-peace

Welcome to TF! I live in Rochester, NY.

-Ben

Welcome. Kansas City, Missouri.

xvart.

Welcome to the Forums! I'm Steve and I herd brown trout
smile_n_32.gif
laugh.gif

Am I blind or has no one pointed to the obvious Where TFers Live Topic?

There's a pretty good spot to look!
In any case, it's fun to hear it from the horse's mouth I suppose so:

I'm Jonathan Treffkorn! From Hamburg, Germany. Currently residing in Aptos, California (the Bay Area.) Currently I'm a student.

Welcome to the forums! Oh, and don't let Steve get started about his brown trout.

smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ Nov. 01 2006,8:16)]Welcome to the forums! Oh, and don't let Steve get started about his brown trout.

smile_m_32.gif
Aw...come on! They are so.. uh ..umm...Cute! Yeah that's it! They are cute!
smile_m_32.gif
No luck yet getting them to swim upstream.

Back