Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok Here It Goes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Dec. 08 2006,9:47)]thats not quite what i took his post to say...........

my interpretation of his post is that he believes the ACT of homosexuality is a sin, however he also believes that every human commits sin. he isnt placing that sin as being any worse than any of the other sins................

how far am i off Outsiders?
    Your 100% correct and this is what God believes for He says it so in the Bible.

However the post throckmoron is talking about is the post I directed to Cody about defending the faith.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GOD DOESN'T WANT MONEY! THAT DOESN'T GET YOU INTO HEAVEN!

are you kidding me... seriosly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]However the post throckmoron is talking about is the post I directed to Cody about defending the faith.
    ahhhhhh.............i wasnt 100% sure who he was refering to as i thought it COULD be refering to any of the other half dozen arguments ive been in this week on here
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nepenthes AK, what are you talking about? Money? I'm talking about the trade chain here on TF-- it's great, I think it typifies a kind of exchange that is very healthy for all of us who are so mired into the indirect valuation of our existence that money and stratified economic structure bring about. Okay, that's making it sound way too deep, trading is good, giving is good, come enjoy the sinless pleasures of both on the trade chain. Sorry again Dave for my shameless hijacking of this thread. I will conclude my participation in the religious based hijacking of the thread by saying: I think your god loves you, whoever you are and whoever he/she is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No sorry, not quite done, what is it with Christians? Why is it always about what "gets you into heaven"? It's like morality is some game show where "ya gotta go for the grand prize", it's gross. I feel violated like I did as a child, hearing the "word of god" read to me out of a book of mediocre dogma.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Why is it necessary to share your private sexual orientation? If anything you just need to be honest with yourself and the people that love you in real life.
    he has a good point.

other people are right though. i think its good you got it off your chest. but only part has been lifted. once you tell your family and friends... you will feel much better. a little awkward...but you will feel much better. Congrats on getting the courage to say somthing like this!
    Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rock..................if yah like reading you might want to check out Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis.................im about half way through it(thin book but i havent been reading much) and its an interesting read, even for a non christian................was recommended to me by one of the individuals i debate religion with a great deal(and who has beat me black and blue in the discussions)
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey farmer dave,

like ozzy said, wouldn't it be great if everyone's reaction were, "so what?" but since that isn't exactly the case, kudos to you for being honest with yourself and comfortable enough to share with us (peanut gallery and all)!

a good friend of mine is gay, and for years he was too terrified to tell anybody (he lived in a region that isn't very tolerant). and he's only worked up the courage to tell a couple of us, his college friends. it just makes me so sad that he's lived so much of his life in fear. i hope that negative climate improves soon.

anyway...I'm glad you got it off your chest!
    -Emily

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast