Likes Likes:  0
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Ok Here It Goes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I'm sorry, but why was my post completely ignored? I don't want to have to lock this thread but some of you really need to take a look in the mirror. What is wrong with you? How very, very rude.
    because it was for another topic.... that is probably the most off topic ive seen anything on here so far

Dave: JLAP is right. i had a gay friend who came out and everyone though differnt of him. it wasnt long though until everyone finally realized they were his friend and BOOM they were cool!
    Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (glider14 @ Dec. 09 2006,10:17)]
    Quote[/b] ]I'm sorry, but why was my post completely ignored? I don't want to have to lock this thread but some of you really need to take a look in the mirror. What is wrong with you? How very, very rude.
    because it was for another topic.... that is probably the most off topic ive seen anything on here so far
    I don't understand what you're saying Glider. My post was not directed at you. You actually were right on point after my post but it was intended exactly for this topic.

P.S> Never mind Glider. I'm sorry. I think you were referring to the Trade Chain reference but that was not my sole peeve. I was annoyed because right after my post to not continue a debate of your or your God's views, that's exactly what people did--along with other things, including anti-Christian sentiment.

Good to see we're back on point now!

My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    None of this makes me regret posting this, because the somewhat off topic posts made me feel a little bit better than I did before because it kinda took some of the pressure off of me.

Not the pressure that anyone else is putting on me, the pressuere that i'm putting on myself.

And as for JLAP's post about this being just a "baby duckling" compared to what is going to happen in real life. I think that he is absoultely right, and to me this is a very important and somwhat nessecary step.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its like a baby ducky compared to a Giant wolverine...

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With laser eyes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how did i miss this thread?

anyway, my medium-sized attention span prevents me from going throught the whole thread.

i hope all is well with you and you don't take any flack from people if anyone's got a problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well jump aboard whenever you want!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like my ship thanks though