Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok Here It Goes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats not quite what i took his post to say...........

my interpretation of his post is that he believes the ACT of homosexuality is a sin, however he also believes that every human commits sin. he isnt placing that sin as being any worse than any of the other sins................

how far am i off Outsiders?
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe the bible says that all sins are equal in the eyes of god.

correct me if i'm wrong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    throckmoron stop being stupid look at every thing open youre mind..

its the act thats wrong having the feelings isn't... I have gay feelings but I still try to defend christiantiy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Based on some things you say I'm not sure why you defend Christianity. Having your moral codes bound into a system of, dare I say, bureaucratic hierarchical structures of people, is not opening your mind. I say defend your morality/ethics, wherever that stands. I don't defend religion, it's too riddled with emotional hijinx and hidden agendas.

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And we were almost back on topic... Maybe the discussion that is about to occur would be best handled in the private message format...

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    defending and understanding are two different things.................understanding someones train of thought usually has more to do with being familiar enough with their knowlege not to be totally lost. a am not a christian, i have issues with the christian faith but ill also be the first to admit ive had my **** handed to me in more than one religious debate........i usually learn quite a bit in these even if i get the snot beat out of me in them cause anymore i only debate religion with ppl i respect and who respect me..............
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what's infuriating god right now? The lack of freeflowing goodwill on the trade chain right now. Everyone hop on and offer something up. By the way, sorry Dave, had to jump into the dogpile. Congratulations, I think it is wonderful that you are opening up to folks about your mode of being.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (throckmoron @ Dec. 08 2006,10:04)]Congratulations, I think it is wonderful that you are opening up to folks about your mode of being.
    This is what I would like to see more of in this thread. And remember the old expression, if you can't say anything nice...

Please do not turn this thread into a debate about religion, God's views of homosexuality or anything other than what Dave was looking for--support.

I know some of you just had to post your beliefs, and that's fine but there is nothing more really that can be said that hasn't already been stated.

Every member here is valued for their opinions and who they are. Please allow Dave that courtesy and continue to offer support if you feel so inclined.
    My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast