What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello from canada

hi people. great forum here and thanks to the people who made it possible because i just love carnivorous plants.

Welcome!

Welcome to TF! You may also want to consider interacting with other Canadians, on the Ontario Carnivorous Plants Society (OCPS). Don't have a hyperlink, but if you Google OCPS or Mabudon, you can get it. This way you can trade with other hobbyists, legally.

Welcome to the forum!

Jerry

Hullo to Winterpeg!!
(already got an invite out, Jim, I AM that fast :D )

You must disappoint a lotta females! Slow down, Mabudon!!!!

Oh, yeah! Welcome to the TerraForums. With the exception of Speedster Mabudon, we are a fairly easy going group.

Last edited:
^^^Lol thanks. I dont think I would have a problem getting my parents to order from ontario or other provinces.

:welcome:
What CP's are you growing or looking forward to growing?

Venus fly traps and d. capensis(if thats how you spell it). i had one sundew and 2 other venus fly traps when i was in grade 3 or 4 but they died because i kept the plant in the small pot and cup that it comes with when you buy it in the store. i also didnt know what to feed it or about watering.

Good thing you spelled capensis correctly!:blush:

Venus fly traps and d. capensis(if thats how you spell it). i had one sundew and 2 other venus fly traps when i was in grade 3 or 4 but they died because i kept the plant in the small pot and cup that it comes with when you buy it in the store. i also didnt know what to feed it or about watering.

Well I hope with this group that we might be able to combine our knowledge and help you with these problems! Welcome to the forum.

xvart.

Sarracenia purpurea ssp purpurea is probably native to your area. You should be able to grow those perfectly fine outdoors.

Back