What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Daecon

A Venus Flytrap newbie
Hey everyone, I just got myself a Venus Flytrap a couple of days ago, so I thought I'd look online and see if there were any message board forums I could join, and Google led me here.

Yay Google!

Welcome to the forum. This IS the place !

Welcome! This is a great place, :) I am sure you will just love it here. BTW I love the name!! It is nice to see someone who also gives their plants names, I was beginning to think I was nuts. hahahaha.

I have two VFT's, the first name Grrr (Ya real creative), the second I just bought a few days ago so it doesn't really have a name yet.

Regardless, this place is a wealth of information. :) Enjoy!:boogie:

Welcome!

I'm convinced there's a forum for everything you could want to talk about.

Welcome to TF! I named my first (successful) VFT Rachel. She is my daughter, a/k/a "frutiflygurl". Don't ask...

lol, welcome.

Welcome to the forum!

Jerry

This really is the place to be! Welcome. We all started somewhere (most with a venus fly trap as a recent thread proved). Get ready to be consumed and ready to expand your collection quickly!

xvart.

Back