What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christopher

Fancier of The Insectivorous Plant
Hey, all! I'm new to the boards, but not to carnivorous plants! I've just sown myself some venus flytrap seeds and am looking forward to taking up this fun, new hobby as a carnivorous plant enthusiast. I also got myself a pygmy sundew (drosera roseana) and a bladderwort (utricularia sandersonii).

I'll be happy to hear from you guys and all of the wisdom you can impart on me with raising these truly awesome plants. Thanks tons. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Chris, Welcome to Terraforums!! You will find lots of useful info and helpful, generous people here. Good luck with everything!!

Glad you are here! And we live in the Bay Area!!! The BEST place to raise CP. Enjoy your stay, and soak up as much info as you can. Join the BACPS if you can. (Or if you haven't already!)

Welcome to TF!

Welcome!

xvart.

Welcome dude.

Welcome.

San Fran! i bet you could grow a bunch of different CP's outside! welcome!
Alex

Welcome to TF. :) Do you know you just walked into an addiction? lol At least its a healthy one. Stick around and have fun.

Yep! What PAK said!!!!!

Back