Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: im new

aqua teen hunger force assemble!! disco's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol i am an auburn fan lol 5 baby!!!!!!!!!! wooohooo lol (most overly used word online is lol obviously) but i can understand muscle shoals area tide fans up there i like to watch alot of college football tho to me it's more fun to watch than NFL what exactly do you do jim i think is your name i will correct it if i am wrong in a sec

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was several years ago, when I was an Environmental Scientist. People like me did a lot of travelling to take samples (water, soil,...), as well as air monitoring, and a few other outdoorsy things. Anyhoo, another guy and me took a bunch of smaples at a natural gas pipeline company in that area.

Scott is my real name but I adopted the name of Jim in college. Unfortunately, I went to college with a buddy of mine who introduced me to her new friends as Scott, while I was introducing myself as Jim. When the circles of friends began to intersect, the confusion was reconciled by calling me "Jim-Scott". That confusion has continued since. Hence the forum name of jimscott.

Yeah, I've been a Tide fan (as well as Sooner & Irish) since I was in junior high. How did you come up with Disco? Do you like Disco music?

Wicked Thistle is a great friend! When I was brand new to the forums she helped me out with my camera issues. Soon thereafter she was sending me plants. A year ago, while traveling to California, I was staying near where she lives and got to spend a few hours together, giving me a tour of Burbank and her CP collection.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats cool i actually came across michelles website in a google search and i e-mailed her and she told me to check the terra forums so here i am lol i am happy because they have darlingtonia at my local lowes as well some drosera i am going to look later and see if there is anything spectacular already know i'm gonna buy at least 3 plants i also have some darlingtonia sarracenia dionaea drosera growing from seed in the fridge right now i get to take them out in april the instructions are what i am going by have you grown any of these from seed and are they difficult? i am prolly gonna post a new thread in the forum and see what kinds of responses i get to the instructions lol
    Last edited by disco; 03-02-2007 at 01:55 PM. Reason: disco bloodbath is a book that i like and its also my yahoo name and everybody calls me disco for short lol

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Growing from seeds, in my opinion, is painfully slow. Although leaf cuttings can fail, I find that to be a preferable approach to propogating them. All I do is pull a leaf, with as much of the white part (basal) as I can and place that part in the soil media, which for me is live long fibered sphagnum (LFS) and place at a light source. Some people cover them. I have had success without doing so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    SWEET JESUS DISCO BLOODBATH IS AWESOME! Book was way better than Party Monster though.

YAY! You're just like me except a girl!
    Party Monster was extremely disturbing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you think party monster was disturbing read the book......i like fact based books especially crimes...of course i am not gonna run out in drag and kill somebody lol thats not in my character at all.....just the fact that it was a true story is what caught my attention

Stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring life! neon-eon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, Dang I guess I'm a little late to this post...happy belated welcome!
    -No matter what you do with your life, I still care about you. -Mr P.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya, just had to pop in to say hi! Glad you decided to join the forums!
    A flytrap ate my homework!
    -Michelle

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast