What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Hey. I recently joined the ICPS, and I was browsing around it's homepage and found this forum. I started with CPs in september last year, and so far I have 3 neps; a couple droseras; one utricularia and several seeds waiting to germinate. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself... my name is Daniel and I live in Colombia, South America (is there anyone else here from South America?).
I'll be around trying to learn as much as I can.

See ya

Ah, welcome. everyones real chill hear, so don't be afraid to dig in and ask questions.

Welcome to TF!

Hey, Daniel! Welcome to the forums! I recently joined myself. You will find many helpful individuals here; you've come to the right place! ;)

¡Espero que disfrutes de estar aquí! Con mucho gusto. :)

Welcome dude! Columbia ROCKS!!! Your emeralds are fabulous, among other things like the awesome plants you guys have there!

Yea! Colombia is awesome! It's the home of La Sonora Dinamita and the birthplace of one of my fave genres of dance music: CUMBIA!! :D

Glad to have you here! Stick around.

xvart.

Welcome to the forum!

Jerry

Thank you all for the kind welcome!
And for the nice things about Colombia.

welcome to the forum :D!

Welcome to TF Daniel! South America has great minerals too!

We have quite a few of non-US members and welcome them. Its always interesting to hear about differing regional growing techniques.

Jump in with both feet and have fun. :)

Back