What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all - Indianapolis!

Hi all,

I just joined the group a few days ago. I am from Indianapolis! I am looking forward to reading and posting along with all of you! CP's have been a hobby of mine for several years now - about 18 - 20! I posted the following as well, help me out and pass the word if you can. Thanks and I look forward to chatting with each of you about these wonderful plants!

----

I am in the beginning stage of collecting names of anyone who lives in/ around Indianapolis, IN that has a passion for CP's and is interested in starting a local CP Club/ Society. It is due time.

If I can collect at least 25 names of sincere individuals, I will then set up an inaugural meeting to meet and chat about what we would like a local CP club to be.

If you are interested in this, please email me or respond to this thread and share your interest. I look forward to talking with you!

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum !

Welcome! Sounds like a great idea. If I lived in IN I would certainly be interested. I am still trying to find a local chapter of something around my area.

Regardless, it's nice to have you!

xvart.

Welcome to FF! I look forward to your input.

I will put you on my list of those interested. I will keep you posted. How far are you from Indianapolis?

Louisville, Kentucky is where i live. i have an aunt and uncle that lives up there in Indianapolis. id be interested in joining so put my name down!

i dont think you would put jimscott on your list :) he lives in new york :D
Alex

I'm from Fort Wayne. Good to have another hoosier among us.

Cole

Fort Wayne! I forgot you were from Ft. Wayne, Cole. I got a beautiful specimen of fluorite from there and looking for more! :D I also own a stunning Hoosier cabinet.

Welcome Chaderz911! Glad to have you among us. Feel free to jump in with both feet. We have a lot of fun here. Oh and we learn a lot too.

Suzanne/PAK

Back