What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Arkansas

Hi,
What a great forum. I've been kinda lurking around here for awhile reading posts and getting alot of answers about CP's that I was wondering about. I'm new at growing those little devils, but really enjoy the challenge. I also grow many species of cacti, acer palmatum and other hardwood species. After lurking here for some time I decided it would be even more fun to join.
Looking forward to learning alot more about the Plant Kingdom.:-D

Welcome! Glad you came out of the shadows! lol. Growing CPs is a lot of fun, and this forum is definitely a great wealth of information! Hop right in and join the fun! What kind of CPs are you interested in and grow?

xvart.

At the moment I have a few cape sundews (Drosera capensis) a dichotoma giant, a few plain jane flytraps, and a an american pitcher (sarracenia leucophylla.) I'm mainly interested in the sundews. All are growing outdoors since in my area its hot and humid during the spring, summer and on into fall.:-D

Welcome to the "Arkansas Traveller"!

Welcome! :wave:

Where in Arkansas are you located?

Yay! A lurker has thrown off the cloak of anonymity! Welcome to posting. Hope you stick around and have fun and learn lots of good information.

:welcome:

Arkansas? Is that a state?

Just kidding. Welcome!

LOL! Hmm I always thought Arkansas was a whole country. It is isn't it?
I live in the south central area just west of Hot Springs.

Welcome to the forum !

Hey! Another Arkansan! I'm in the Little Rock area. I've been growing CPs on and off for about 8 years. I'm currently growing D. adelae, D. capensis, N. x Ventrata, P. careulea, a few forms of S. flava, S. rubra, S. minor, S. purpurea, and D. muscipula.

I live in the south central area just west of Hot Springs.

Cool...that's not too far from me....probably just a couple of hours driving.

Welcome to the forums! It's nice to find people that are relatively close you where you are.

MissMorbus, I almost tried to contact you this weekend. I was in Shreveport for Saturday and Sunday visiting my parents...

Back