What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy from the Oregon Coast

Hi there,

My name is Chris. I have been Interested in Carnivorous plants for about 6 years now. At one time I had a pretty decent collection. But many different things got in the way and I had to let it all go. I am now in a spot that I hope I can begin collecting again. Although I wont be able to afford many plants anytime in the future I am working on getting a 8x12 greenhouse built to house the plants I am able to get ahold of.

I hope I can squeeze all kinds of knowledge from everyone here as I rejoin the growing society.

Chris

Welcome aboard Chris. First bit of good advice is to keep an eye on the trading forum. Ya never know when a good trade will turn up. Sometimes for the cost of postage.

Welcome, Chris. I'm positive that if you squeeze hard enough you will get all the knowledge you could ever want from this group. Most of it will be contradictory since everyone here has a different way of doing things, but it is all still helpful! Glad to have you, jump on in!

xvart.

Welcome to TF!

Hi Chris, welcome to Terraforums!!! I live in Oregon too, like an hour from the coast

- Jeff

Thank you everyone. I really like this forum and everyone I have come across in it so far.

Jeff- I had noticed that you are from Corvallis. I hope some day I have plants to trade with you.

Chris

Hi Chris,welcome to the forum!

Jerry

Hello and welcome to the forums. It happens sometimes that you have to give up your plants but most people return at sometime or another. :D

Hello and welcome to the forums. It happens sometimes that you have to give up your plants but most people return at sometime or another. :D

It's hard to stay away. My plants were very dear to me, and it was extremely hard to give them up in the first place. But life tosses wrenches in even the best laid plans sometimes.

hello Chris
I'm from Dallas Or. welcome to the forum.

welcome fellow Oregonian :) jump on in...
(I'm from the land of the ports)

Back