What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie here, wanted to say hi :).

• Thread starter Sara-cenia
  • Start date
Hello people far and wide, what up with thee?! I just wanted to make my intro, so YO!:wave:

Welcome!

I think we have another member from Greenville. We get our local stations at our house in Hiawassee, Ga from Greenville.

Hi Sara. :welcome:

Welcome to TF. You'll have to meet Ozzy sometime and get a tour of some CP sites in the Carolinas.

Welcome aboard! Great to have you. Do you have any CPs? What are your favorites?

xvart.

The other member in Greenville is my husband :). The CP's we have now are: Nepenthes x Ventrata, Judith Hindle, Oreophila x Flava, Dana's Delight, Red Dragon Venus, and some sundews just to name a few.

Hi Sara.... "Sara-cenia" haha CUTE!!! I guess you'll never have to explain your name here :D

hi

welcome

clever name. it runs close with Seandew :D welcome to the forums and the addiction!
Alex

Hi Sara, Welcome. I'm not too far from you either. Northeast TN, about 2 hours away! Hope you enjoy TF!

The other member in Greenville is my husband :). The CP's we have now are: Nepenthes x Ventrata, Judith Hindle, Oreophila x Flava, Dana's Delight, Red Dragon Venus, and some sundews just to name a few.

Reminds me of member that I've never seen post - "WriggleyAnna", or something to that effect.

Welcome to TF!

Wow there's a lot of people from SC. Welcome to Terraforums!!!!!!! :)

Sara, I''m supposed to say Yo, lol...
... I guess a good old fashined "welcome" will do the job... so... welcome :)

Hello and welcome!!

Hi everyone my user name kind of gives away my location, it maybe not the best location for growing CP but I have to try ....my interest in gardening began when we had our 1st home together many years ago now & sort of developed from there....I just wanted to say hello :)

Hello Sara. Great name. :) I'm glad to see you joined your hubbie on TF.

The more the merrier and it gets merrier every day. :D

Back