What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi i new

Kagome100

Love my boy friend
Hi im new here, my name is Heather and i love animals and plants. Carnivorous pants are really cool to me but i only own one right now. Friday was my b day and my bf gave me a VFT, it looks really healthy, its young to. Well any way i breed some kinds of animals to just look in my sig and you'll see the names. Well nice to meet you all...

Welcome! You can remove the dome over your vft if you haven't already (I noticed in your avatar). You've probably already seen this but here is a good place to start on successfully growing venus fly traps: link.

xvart.

Yo :)

Welcome!!! I have rats I don't breed but I luv em.

Welcome to TF! I see that you are another tropical fish hobbyist. I used to have 8 fish tanks in my basement when I was in high school. One was just for livebearers to "have at it". A few others were for bubblenest breeders, including Bettas.

Hello and welcome aboard. CPs are fascinating plants...you will probably find yourself wanting more. :)

Back