What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy From CA....

• Thread starter Ghrey
  • Start date
I've been away so long I could not find or remember my pass word, I'l make it short.

( for now ...)

Have three Neps, A Sara of medium size with chronic mealy bugs. That is what has survived of the CP population.

I lost 3 pannels of our green house roof durring a cold dry windy snap. Suffice as to say there was much mortality.

Repairs have been made.

My time away from the forums is to do the arrivel of my son 23.5mos ago. I am starting to have time again.

I'm back on an intermittant baisis.

Last edited:
Welcome and congrats on the baby!

Welcome back! I go to Cal-State Northridge, just north of Van Nuys!
Andrew might be able to help you out with your password issues. His user name is adnedarn; send him a PM. :)

I like your avatar.:-O

EDIT: "55 posts", looks like you already fixed the password issue.

Welcome back and congratulations on the young'un. Check out the Los Angeles Carnivorous Plant Society if you're not an active member - the next two meetings June and August will be field trips to the Fullerton Arboretum and the Huntington Botanical Gardens, respectively. These are sure to be interesting. Ed Read is doing a lot with CPs at Cal State Fullerton and the Huntington acquired much of Leo Song's CP collection.

Good; family = priority :) . Welcome back to Terraforums!

Welcome back!

Welcome! My wife and I are about to take a vacation to CA. We are really excited about it. Nice horns.

xvart.

Back