What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Back!

Thrasher

CThrash
Whats up everybody! I used to be on these forumns along time ago! I'm getting back into carnivorous plants, after leaving for college my mom killed off all my plants :-( . I only had a handful of sundews but oh well.

But i'm going to dabble in carnivorous plants again. I do need some advice however but thats for a different thread. :boogie:

welcome! i live just above you in Louisville, Kentucky you all get pretty much the same weather as us. ask Andrew the admin of these forums now (adnedarn) you can get your old account back!
Alex

I like louisville, my dad grew up in Albany, KY (not sure how close that is to Louisville). I'll stick to this account, I like this name better anyways :) (My name was "WaRpEd" or something like that) I dont even have the email address that that account went to anymore :poke:

I can't remember you, but welcome back.

Welcome back welcome back welcome baaaack

Welcome back :) you mean "PepsiFreak"? I really like to remove duplicate names... so if you're not going to use it.. I'd love to get rid of it.
Andrew

Yea "Pepsifreak" was one i created along time ago as replacement for my old old account when I lost my password and old old old old email. Aye curumba.

Please delete it as I don't even like pepsi anymore :-D

I just did a search through the forum and I found my old old account was actually "Warped54321". Please delete this too if you want.

Last edited:
will do, have fun man. And don't leave this time ;-)

Last edited:
Whats up everybody! I used to be on these forumns along time ago! I'm getting back into carnivorous plants, after leaving for college my mom killed off all my plants :-( . I only had a handful of sundews but oh well.

But i'm going to dabble in carnivorous plants again. I do need some advice however but thats for a different thread. :boogie:

hahaha, I just posted a nearly identical thread regarding a nearly *identical* situation. Good luck!

~ Brett

Welcome back! It's always nice to come home, isn't it?

xvart.

Back