What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from the uk!

Hey there.
I'm a random newbie of course seeking the knowledge of those a heck of a lot more green fingered than myself.
I have but one carniverous plant, a sarracenia hybrid that's about a year old now and remarkably for me (who knows nothing about plant care) still going strong!

Expect a lot of questions from me.

expect lots of answers from us ^.^

Here you'll find a multitude of well versed people who know lots of things, and lots of different ways to reach a similar goal. There is no 'one way' to do things best, there are many.. and realizing that is a big first step!
How is the weather in the UK?

Rainy, alas.. this summer is rather wet and well.. un summery.

Welcome to the forum!

Jerry

Welcome to TF!

Hi! :welcome: Is that your plant in your avatar? If so, you're doing something right!! Welcome again to Terraforums :)
Andrew

Helloooooooooooo over there! My ancestors are from the UK...Nottingham to be exact. :)

Don't worry...you'll have more CPs in no time. Did anyone tell you they are addictive??

Ask all the questions you want. That's what we are here for. The search function is good too.

:welcome:

Welcome! Very nice plant in your avatar. I'm guessing it's the same one that you posted about in the sarr forum? Looks very nice.

xvart.

Back