What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Member from CT

Hi, all... My name's Charlie, and I'm a member of the New England Carnivorous Plant Society. So many people in that group are on here, I figured I'd say hi.

I live in New London, CT, and just bought a house this past spring. The plants LOVE it! I have a deck that gets full sun all day long, and some of my Sarrs grew so much, they completely outgrew their pots and won't stand up anymore.

I mostly have Sarracenias, and love both species and hybrids. I also like pings. I have a bunch of other stuff, although I'm just now getting into Neps.

I'm a Unix sys admin by trade, but do almost everything but, once the whistle blows at the end of the day. I'm a singer (hence the name), and artist, and I like most plants (although CPs have been my favorites since I was young).

that's about it.

Welcome to TF!

:welcome: :)

Hey Charlie,

Welcome to Terraforums. Good luck with your nepenthes growing.

Welcome! Glad to have you.

xvart.

Go Sox!

Hello Charlie, welcome to TF.:welcome:
Expect your beautiful CP photos.:-D

Good to see ya, Charlie!! :)

hola charlie!

good luck with everything!

just as a side note, do you play the instrument bareitone? im a trombonist, and can hold my own with a bareitone. just askin... :D

Hey Charlie! Welcome to the forums. I always wonder how long it will take for the NECPS peeps to sign up.

Hi, Obregon (and everyone).

I'm not a baritone horn player... I'm a baritone singer.
It's much easier to carry my instrument. :)

Back