What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Germany

Hi Everyone. My name is Zach and I'm a California transplant thats been living in Germany the past 8 years. I've always been fond of Neps but never got around to getting any. But last week my local Floral shop had some great looking ones for good prices so I though it's time. I've been cultivating various orchids for years and have a large group of various reptiles (Blue tongue Skinks, Savanna monitors, Corn snakes, Pythons.) I'm starting out with some of the easy growers, to date I have a N. alata, N. sanguinea 'Black Beauty', and a N. 'Rebbecca Soper'. With a few more coming in the mail tomorrow. Well, nice to meet you all.

Welcome to TF! We can always use more Nep addicts =D.

Welcome to TF!

Willkommen! Wie ist Ihr Deutsch? Besser als meins, das ist bestimmt! (Das ist bestimmt besser als meins) That last part prolly sucked. :banana2: Aber in ein paar Jahre, werde ich sehr gut sein.

-Ben

Welcome to the forum!

Jerry

Hi there Zach, I'm actually in the reverse situation.

I was born in Hamburg, Germany but have lived much of my life here in California.

What brings you to Germany?

My work actually brought me over here, I'm prior service military and do defense contract work now. Nach acht jare mein Deutsch geht noch. Es kannen besser sein, es helft das mein frau sind Deustch. Nah, bis spater.

Welcome. 'Rebecca Soper' is such a nice plant. I hope it comes to the states soon.

Welcome ! I like nepenthes but there pricey for me
Well welcome :D

Guten Tag Titus!

Wie gehts?

Welcome to the forum!!!

Too much foreign languages around here for this unilinguist! :crazy:

Regardless, welcome aboard!

xvart.

Too much foreign languages around here for this unilinguist! :crazy:

Regardless, welcome aboard!

xvart.

uniwhatis?