What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been A While, and Quite a Story...

• Thread starter FarmerDave
  • Start date
I know that I haven't been on the forums for over +4 months and I'm sorry to any that might have inconvenienced :-(

During the end of april my parents got into an argument which lead to a long and painfull divorce in which we had to sell our house, computer, land and so forth. For that period of time I still managed to keep my plants and nurture them.
About a month ago my parents got together and married again, and we also (amazingly) managed to purchase our old house again and that's where I am now.

The sad thing is though, that I think that my parents are gonna get a divorce again, but this time I think that my mom is gonna be able to keep the house

Welcome back!

Hi Dave,

That is quite a story and I hope you are doing well despite everything that has happened. I'm glad to see you back around, though. I hope the next couple months are as stress free as possible.

Did you forget your old password or something? I'm sure Andrew can hook you up and merge your accounts or something if you want.

Anyways, welcome back! And keep us posted if there is anything we can do for you.

xvart.

Yikes thats really sad...I hope everything turns out all right for you and your family. Welcome (back).

I wish you the best of luck. Welcome back to TF, lots of new members and there's a chatbox now!

thanks guys!

Our family had an uneventful thanksgiving (thank goodness) so I'm doing alright

xvart: My old email got erased so all of the accounts that I opened with it are gone, but maybe he can do something with it

Positively grand to see you back Dave!
Your prior posts offered a positive contribution to other CP enthusiasts while also being uniquely entertaining. Sorry to hear of the upset in your family, I hope you are all coping with things as well as possible.

welcome, and i hope you and your family turn out ok...:bigthumpup:

Welcome back David :) I merged your accounts, so you have the new name, with the registration date of the old name, and all your posts are under this name.

Out of everything going on over there, I'm glad cps have kept you somewhat busy.

Yeah, they are probably the only thing keeping me somewhat sane at my crazy house :-P-:

without them I would probably be living in the woods somewhere

Hi Dave. Sorry to hear about your family troubles. I know how difficult situations like that can be.

Welcome back.

Wow. That is a lot to pack into 4 months. :-/

But I'm glad you're back. I hope things stabilize for you.

Back