What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh my, I am addicted

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum and to cps as well. Lots of good reading here and the chatbox is awesome.

I definitely don't have a green thumb and am not successful at gardening, but always wanted to try a VFT. This summer I found one almost dead D. adelae at Home Depot. Spent several days online learning how to care for it. Now I have a total of about 30 plants. Many sundews, many VFTs, a nep, 2 pings and a sarr. I seem to do well with carnivorous things. :)

Happy Holidays,
Nycti

Welcome to the forum!

Jerry

Welcome to TF Nycticorax! I started out similarily. I bought a VFT, went online to learn how to care for it, then got hooked on CPs.

Glad to have you here :).

Well hey there nycti, glad you found the place. :D

Welcome! Good luck!

Thank you for the many welcomes.

Happy Holidays,
Nycti

Welcome to TF! All of a sudden the ones from GW are discovering TF.

Welcome to TF! All of a sudden the ones from GW are discovering TF.
Wellllll...........GW and Petflytrap Forum (What TF was way back) have what you might call history together. :-))

Now I have a total of about 30 plants.

I just love reading that. lol

Ol' GW. Spike. I'd say more like a history apart. lol Allllthough...GW is what initially spawned PFT/TF. So that was a good thing. :D

Regarding the almost "dead" D. adelea plants

Like Chuck Norris, D. adelea dosn't die or go dormant,
it waits...

Regarding the almost "dead" D. adelea plants

Like Chuck Norris, D. adelea dosn't die or go dormant,
it waits...

HAHA!

welcome to the world of CPs dude! you have quite a collection so far! i wasnt even that far for like a year :D im on year 2 now though and it just gets better and better with more experience and more beautiful plants!

Alex

Welcome aboard!

I am new to the forum and to cps as well. Lots of good reading here and the chatbox is awesome.

I don't use it very often, but the chatbox is certainly a shining and unique feature of TF.

Many sundews, many VFTs, a nep, 2 pings and a sarr.

Time to try your hand at Nepenthes!

xvart.

Back