What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

• Thread starter lil hokie
  • Start date

lil hokie

heatherfeather knows the weather!
Hi there, I am brand new to the forum, although I have looked on here for at least two days now and finally decided to get an account! I am excited! :boogie:

Welcome to TerraForums! :D

Welcome, and make yourself at home. You should be able to find lots of useful info here.

Like the doors?

Welcome to the forum!

Jerry

welcome!!
poor PAK, shes been needing another female interested in CPs :D
i see thee is a Ping in your signature. what kind is it??

Alex

Thanks for the welcome!
Love Hokie Land...actually watching the basketball game right now, and love the Doors!!

As for the Ping, the plant tag in it says P. moranensis..but I am not sure if its right?

Welcome to TF! I thought the Hokies were from West Virginia... like Jeff Hstetler. Plantakiss and Dewy and ....? are from NC. Go Duke!

No the Hokies are from Blacksburg, VA. :0o:

My bad... a Google search shows Virginia Tech. :blush:

Hey there Hokie, welcome to TF! Glad to see you joined up so soon... I have been wondering how long people take to join after lurking around, and it seems you joined up pretty quickly. I took a month or two, but I am glad I did. Hopefully you will be too :).

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay and keep them plants looking healthy.

<--Lives in VA and honors the Hokie spirit. :)

Welcome! Good to see more Virginia-bred folks around.

Glad you decided to come out of the darkness and into the CP light. :D

Back