Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi From New Zealand

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your at the right place ! There are many ways I've found to kill CP's in my experience. Try them all at least once and learn from that !! Let me count the ways, kindness, extra attention, too much water, not enough water, VACATION, ignoring, forgetting, frustration, I gotta get rid of some of these things, droping the entire back end of a tray full on the floor (that gets me the most, don't move the last pot that is balancing that tray on the edge !)

Anyway welcome !
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the welcome guys this really is a great forum being a CP grower in dunedin is rather lonely because not many people even think you can grow any here. I love CP's for the obvious reasons- they are just soo cool! but also for the challange if they were too easy I would not feel the same satisfaction.
    Phissionkorps it says alata on the label so who knows ifs it is or not I will try and figure out how to put photos on here and maybe you can tell me if its correct or not. Its on my window sill right now because I thought its too hot and bright in my main glasshouse. I mist it everytime I walk past and its standing on some gravel which I keep wet. The idea behind that is that its not standing in water but it gets the humidity from the gravel. Will that work? I did rescue it from a garden center it was sitting in water when I bought it and also a caterpiller had eaten all the lids off grrr. The caterpiller is now drowned in one of the pitchers, so will be providing some slight nutrition in compensation.
    Xvart: I took lots of photos we were the last off the mountain as I spent a lot of time taking photos my half finished website has the photos of the neps I saw
    http://alpine-plants-of-the-world.11...m/kinabalu.htm
    Kinabalu is the most amazing mountain for plants
    Jefforever I am not really one too give advice but I think keeping arcturii cool and bright sun and winter dormancy are important.
    droseraguy Im the master of the slow death I love drosera as much as any cp but they seem to be real tricky when it comes to watering dropping a tray full would be half my collection gone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forums. Nice sense of humor Always nice to have another good hearted person around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by creepa200 View Post
    Welcome to the forums. Nice sense of humor Always nice to have another good hearted person around.
    I couldn't have said it better myself .
    - Daniel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12