Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finally back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly we do not. The TV stations are friendly with the police station, but this is getting to be a police station you better be nice to. They are getting rid of us that would blow the whistle on them. There are many law suits pending for excessive use of force because that is how they handle things now. One such suit is for shooting a very small, young lady with the taser. They shot her with a taser for running away from an area of a minor in possession party, just running. No one had seen her leave the party house and no one knew if she was even a minor. The dart caught her in the hand and tore out veins and nerves. It is a very small dart and I would say this is a one in a million injury, but they had no reason to use the taser. People are being injured and abused (verbally and otherwise), but not the influential, just the lower income brackets.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Rose! Great to see you back! Wow, what a story you have to tell. Just crazy happenings over there, and forgive me, but it's making for a good read (it probably was hell to go through.) I think you made the right decision to get out and pursue something else. Anyway, let us know what you're looking for, plant-wise, and I'm sure we can take care of you.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its nice to have you back.
    Police management stinks but its a living.
    I hope to do some trading soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back Rose!Sorry to hear about your job,you made the right decision.I hope everything else is going good for you!

Jerry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Rose - I missed this before, but here's a belated welcome back. I wish you had a better story to tell, but you seem to be coming out of it with your head up and that's quite a testament given what you've been through. Other than for Andrew and the mods getting occasional delusions of power, but they're mostly harmless and we aren't a police state here. Well, I did learn not to joke about doughnuts a few weeks ago, but I just had to keep low for a few days and all seems to have been forgiven.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals — but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know I'm a little late on the welcome back committee, but welcome back! I'll echo Clint when he says good news (great news!) on you son; bad news on the job.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Back! It is nice that your son is doing better.

-Ryan
    My Grow List: Working on building it back up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Rose,

I'm a new member but welcome back! You have a floral name B:

& Plants are my stress relief as well.
    “I don’t at all like knowing what people say of me behind my back. It makes me far too conceited.”
    —Oscar Wilde

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123