What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello TerraForums!

MasterGrower

not really...
Hello TF members!,
I joined a few months ago but never got to post anything since something was wrong with the heartdrive of our computer until we replaced it.I live in NC Piedmont Region Zone 8.(I think).I'm 10 years old but I put my mom's age since on most other forums you have to be at least 18 to enter. I started growing CP's 2 years ago but the wind blew away my mini-greenhouse. I recently got back into plants and another new hobby too, cacti! :-D

- MasterGrower

welcome to TF!

~b

Welcome, MG.

I'm 10 years old but I put my mom's age since on most other forums you have to be at least 18 to enter.

I'm positive there is no age requirement here. We have several members who have not yet reached the "age of majority."

xvart.

Yeah, I figured that.:blush: Is there anyway I (or Andy) can change it?
If I can't I just want everybody to know I'm 10. :)
- MasterGrower

Yeah, I figured that.:blush: Is there anyway I (or Andy) can change it?
If I can't I just want everybody to know I'm 10. :)
- MasterGrower

Yeah, send him a pm and he'll take care of it.

xvart.

the wind blew away my mini-greenhouse

O.O Thats some powerful wind youve got there, Mastergrower.
Please go into more detail about this. (Was it a kind of small tentish thing?)

Last edited:
Welcome to TF!

Yes, it was one of those 4 rack growing shelves with a vinyl cover to hold in humidity.
I was able to retrieve a few of the plants, but since their roots were damaged and dry, they
did not survive. The wind did'nt completly blow away the mini-greenhouse, just knock-
ed it over, and threw into our neighbors yard.But the plant were blown much farther away.
I think I was able to retrieve a half-dead , bare-root D. Capensis but it's roots were to dry
and damaged for it to survive.I now use it as a growrack since the cover was never found.

- MasterGrower

I'll post pics when I get the plants :)

Back