What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, from New Mexico!

Hey! I'm new to TerraForums, but I've been growing CPs for three years, mostly in a small desert town in New Mexico. So, I have a slightly-more-than-basic understanding of CPs, a slowly growing collection, and a raving addiction now...and I enjoy every second of it! But it looks like I still have a lot to learn, and I'm glad to be a member of TerraForums.

-Jimmy

Welcome to TF!

Welcome, Jimmy. Nice looking Nepenthes in your avatar. Is it yours? What is it? Post some pictures if you can and have some time.

xvart.

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome. xvart, thanks for the compliment as well. It is, in fact, my very own N. 'Lady Pauline', which I have been growing since early March. I'll be sure to post some pics soon, after all, it is the most prized plant of my small collection (so far).

-Jimmy

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome. xvart, thanks for the compliment as well. It is, in fact, my very own N. 'Lady Pauline', which I have been growing since early March. I'll be sure to post some pics soon, after all, it is the most prized plant of my small collection (so far).

-Jimmy

Hi Jimmy - I saw your pictures you just posted. Nice plant you've got there. I thought it might have been a N. 'Lady Pauline,' but it looked a little too "tubby" in your avatar. Seeing the bigger pictures certainly helps!

xvart.

Where are you located in NM? If you live in a desert town, you're probably pretty close to me (Lubbock).

Back