What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hellos

Zyikic

Plant Noobie
Hey all,

I was recently turned into a Carnivorous Plant addict by my wonderful boyfriend, DrWurm. This has since spread to my younger brother and my mother, both of which are getting Nepenthes to grow. I currently have four Drosera and soon i should have two more Nepenthes of my own. I've always found carnivorous plants fascinating, but like many I believed the rumors that they were hard to grow, so I never pursued my interest far. Should be interesting talking to you all about these amazing plants.

-Lucy

Awww, thanks. I'm glad I could addict you to my awesome hobby :)

I was turned into a Carnivorous Plant addict by my wonderful boyfriend, DrWurm. This has since spread to my younger brother and my mother.
haha rofl :-))
they are addicting!

Welcome and yes they are addicting!

Welcome. You two shouldn't have too much trouble shopping for anniversaries, lol.

xvart.

I always loved Venus Flytrap, and never knew how to grow them or anything. :poke: Eventualy my mom bought me one from a garden centre, I loved it. :D
Welcome to TF, I know that collection will expand as myne did.:-D

Back