What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ymiris

Hello all,

I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself, I am a 34 yr old male who has been growing cp's for the better part of 5 years now, I use to live in Utah and just recently moved to Oregon, I ended up giving all of my plants away because I was afraid they wouldn't make the move well, so I am looking forward to starting my collection again and being able to grow them outside!! :D I have had great success and love both Nepenthes and Sarrs!

I have for many years been a silent watcher of these and other forums, I figured it was time to at least say hi.

Thanks,
Rob W

Welcome to TF! You can never get away from CPs once you start to grow them :D.

Hey Rob, :welcome: It is always nice to have another around here! It's great to see pictures of collections grown outside, since I have to use a greenhouse :( so I look forward to pics as you get back into it!
Andrew

Welcome to TF!

Hey Rob, welcome to the forums, glad you finally decided to stick your head out from inside that "guest" suit.

-Justin :)

Hello and welcome. It's a great time to be on this forum with the auction going on! Can't wait to see pics, as I have to grow indoors with the crazy climates I get.

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! I will start my collection ASAP and send pics. I need to make a visit to cook's, if I recall correctly he lives fairly close to me now :D

I have for many years been a silent watcher of these and other forums, I figured it was time to at least say hi.

Long past time, I'd say! Welcome to TF. I hope you left your previous plants in good hands! Stick around and stay involved enough here and your plant collection will be bigger in no time.

xvart.

Back