What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Riverside, CA!

Hey there Jim,
welcome to Terror Forums.
I think terra forums is a misnomer. cause of all the terryifying things these plants do to insects.LOL
I am one of the older folk (well I should be flytraps granny instead of lady)on here,with only about 9 years total being involved with carni plants.
I went to a meeting of LACPS back in feb. i hope to make that an annual trip. maybe I'll see you at next Feb's meeting
LMO

Hello Jim, we are nearly neighbors. I live in Palm Springs.

Hi, David,

Yes, I made it to the last meeting. I remember talking with you. Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome Jim!

Did you make it to the last LACPS meeting? Lots of great stuff there. I got a great VFT Dingey Giant.

and I'm the David, if we met there too!

Thanks for the welcome, Flytraplady5!

Hey there Jim,
welcome to Terror Forums.
I think terra forums is a misnomer. cause of all the terryifying things these plants do to insects.LOL
I am one of the older folk (well I should be flytraps granny instead of lady)on here,with only about 9 years total being involved with carni plants.
I went to a meeting of LACPS back in feb. i hope to make that an annual trip. maybe I'll see you at next Feb's meeting
LMO

We really need name tags along with usernames at the next meeting. So many people from this forum show up at the LACPS, but I have no idea who you are.

lolz......maybe we dont want you to know who we are :D

Yeah, name tags would help.....lol

Larry and Jesse, I'm not sure if I talked with either of you....although your names sound familiar ???

Back