What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Hello. I am new to carnivorous plants and this forum. I grow mostly orchids but picked up a couple of CP's to help control sphagnum gnats in with the newly de-flasked seedlings. Now I am fascinated by them and want to learn more about them.

I picked up two Pings and a Sundew. I will post them in the "Who am I" section.

Welcome to TF! Addicting, aren't they?

Welcome to the wonderful world of Carnivorous plants (and Terra Forums).

Thanks. I think I just figured out that my sundew is a Drosera adelae. It is growing new leaves with red dew. The previous leaves have clear dew.

Very addicting.

Welcome to the party that never ends. I'd love to see some pictures of some of your orchids if you are able. When I had a D. adelae I had great success with capturing bugs.

xvart.

Welcome to TF!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I am reading everything I can about Nepenthes right now. I want to get something to help control flies in classroom. (I'm a science teacher)

I look forward to learning a lot more.

Okay Seymour :-))
sorry couldn't resist that one!

:welcome:

It was all I could think of when I was trying to come up with something that wasn't already taken. :-))

:welcome: :)
Andrew

Back