What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hola from Puerto Rico

mindmaze

From the Tropics
I just realized that I haven't formally introduced myself here in the forums.

My name is Joel Martinez and I hail from the island of Puerto Rico in the Caribbean. I started growing CPs in June 2001, and my collection consists mainly of Nepenthes plant species with the odd Drosera, Pinguicula, and Heliamphora species as well. I originally registered on the forums in 2002, but then sort of disappeared after I started medschool. I'm now in my 4th year of medical school, which thankfully is a little more relax. I reregistered since I forgot my original username and password. hehe Nice to meet you all!

Welcome. How jealous am I? I wish I lived in PR!

I thought I remembered you, and when I saw you were introducing yourself I that I was losing it. I'm glad to know you were around a few years ago! Awesome that you're going to medical school. Good luck. That's what I'd like to do four years from now.

Why do I associate the number 128 with you?

Did you want pings for baby Neps at some point?

Welcome... back! What area of medicine are you going into?

xvart.

Welcome... back! What area of medicine are you going into?

xvart.

I'm hoping to get into Radiology, but really, I'm into anything that isn't Neurology, Pediatrics, or OB/GYN. :p

Bienvenido de nuevo, amigo!

¡Bienvenido! :) Welcome -- again -- to TF!

Back