What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Keeping with the Trend of People Returning...I'm Back!!

Hey All,

I have finally returned to the forums after a year and then some of inactivity. My more significant old account (username: Zac) is under an e-mail I no longer remember so I am picking up this one instead. I am looking forward to getting back into this wonderful world albeit only slightly since I will only be able to grow about 5 different plants due to space restrictions in my new place.

Cheers

- Zac

Welcome back! Don't you have any outdoor places to grow plants?

Hi Zac- I got the returned email from the Zac account when you tried to reset your password.... it is an @hotmail email... Anyway- if you want I can merge these 2 accounts so all your posts will be under Zac and you can use that account...
Let me know! and welcome back.
Andrew

That would be excellent, thanks Andrew.

On the note about outdoor places to grow... Unfortunately I don't have a yard since I am but a humble, poor student living in the cheapest apartment block I could find. Instead I have cleared a single shelf where I will maintain a few specimen for the next couple of years. I'll try and get my hands on a ceph again. The one I had a couple years ago was my favourite, it now flourishes in BC with a fellow enthusiast.

- Zac

NP PM what password you want on the Zac account and I'll get them moved around for you... (move the current email to that account and merge them and set up your PW)
Take care!
Andrew

Welcome back!

Done :)

Welcome back.

They always come back to the fold.....

:D

hey there Zac
welcome to Terror Forums.
I think terra forums is a misnomer. cause of all the terrifying things these plants do to insects.LOL
I am one of the older folk on here,with only about 9 years total being invovled with carni plants.
LMO

Back