What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Kevin and I live in New Albany, Indiana (which is in the southern part of Indiana). I've been growing carnivorous plants for about four months or so. My love affair began as a child, when I massacred many venus flytraps. About four months ago, I decided to pick up a purple pitcher plant from a local nursery and learn how to actually care for it.

Since then, I've obtained about six plants. I have a cape sundew, a butterwort (primuliflora), two Sarracenias (purpurea and rubra x psittacina), and two Nepenthes (sanguinaea and rafflesiana). I hope to expand my collection soon! I have to say that the Nepenthes are my favorites, though!

Well... thanks for reading!

hey there kevin
welcome to Terror Forums.
I think terra forums is a misnomer. cause of all the trerryifying things these plants do to insects.LOL
I am one of the older folk on here,with only about 9 years total being invovled with carni plants.
LMO

no way! someone that is actually close to me! i live just outside louisville, KY!

welcome! i would have to agree with the neps statement. they are the best! =] and N. sanguinea. is an awesome plant!

Alex

Welcome to the show that never ends.

xvart.

Welcome to TF Kevin.

Welcome to TF! Is hat the rubra x psitt in your avatar? It looks very nice :)

Welcome to TF!

glider14: Ah, how cool! And I thought no one here would be within a 500 mile radius from where I live.

Capensis: Yeah, that is my rubra x psittacina. Thank you!

And to everyone else, thanks for welcoming me!

Welcome to TF! I too am from Indiana..but I'm in the Northwest corner of the state. Glad to have you hear!

Back