Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Newbie on the block

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Newbie on the block

Morning,

My names Brian and I'm completely new to the CP scene, never grown anything but reptiles and turtles. Bought my new baby vft's from flytrapshop.com. Which btw is awesome, great delivery and plants were nice(except for 2 which were blacker than coal ). I'm not growing them in a terrarium, I have em outside and getting full Miami heat. This is a great site and hope to get some responses ^_^.
    If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you it's yours, if it doesn't, then it never was.

Hort. School dropout X 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there Brian
    welcome to Terror Forums.
    I think terra forums is a misnomer. cause of all the terryifying things these plants do to insects.LOL
    I am one of the older folk (well I should be flytraps graany instead of lady)on here,with only about 9 years total being involved with carni plants.
    LMO
    Every seed that you plant ,doesn't sprout.
    Every seed that sprouts, doesn't make it to maturity.
    Every cutting that you stick doesn't grow roots.
    Every cutting that roots doesn't grow to a small plant.
    Every small plant doesn't reach maturity.

Who needs speelcheck?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, welcome to TF!
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brianb1102 View Post
    Morning,

My names Brian and I'm completely new to the CP scene, never grown anything but reptiles and turtles. Bought my new baby vft's from flytrapshop.com. Which btw is awesome, great delivery and plants were nice(except for 2 which were blacker than coal ). I'm not growing them in a terrarium, I have em outside and getting full Miami heat. This is a great site and hope to get some responses ^_^.
    Welcome . . .

There are always plenty of people on this site to help you out with the creepy plants and I cannot believe at how bizarre and obscure the topics sometimes become . . .

Good luck . . .
    “Sì perché l'autorità dell'opinione di mille nelle scienze non val per una scintilla di ragione di un solo . . ."

-- Galileo "Biff" Galilei