What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie on the block

Morning,

My names Brian and I'm completely new to the CP scene, never grown anything but reptiles and turtles. Bought my new baby vft's from flytrapshop.com. Which btw is awesome, great delivery and plants were nice(except for 2 which were blacker than coal :-( ). I'm not growing them in a terrarium, I have em outside and getting full Miami heat. This is a great site and hope to get some responses ^_^.

Hey there Brian
welcome to Terror Forums.
I think terra forums is a misnomer. cause of all the terryifying things these plants do to insects.LOL
I am one of the older folk (well I should be flytraps graany instead of lady)on here,with only about 9 years total being involved with carni plants.
LMO

Morning,

My names Brian and I'm completely new to the CP scene, never grown anything but reptiles and turtles. Bought my new baby vft's from flytrapshop.com. Which btw is awesome, great delivery and plants were nice(except for 2 which were blacker than coal :-( ). I'm not growing them in a terrarium, I have em outside and getting full Miami heat. This is a great site and hope to get some responses ^_^.

Welcome . . .

There are always plenty of people on this site to help you out with the creepy plants and I cannot believe at how bizarre and obscure the topics sometimes become . . .

Good luck . . .

Back