What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Back!!!!

After a very long and exhausting summer I finally have some spare time again! :-)) Just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone and I look forward to hanging out of TF again.:boogie:

:-D Its about time you came home, now get to catching up with everyone here..:poke: :jester: Glad we had a AWSOME time at the races last night, funny thing hubby had to get up and beammmmmmmmmm at that trophy of his. :jester: I still gota get a pic of Andrew with his trophy for winning the Burn Out contest. All in all it was a great time as always cant wait till the next races.. WOOT!!!! When you getting some more new CP's?? I bet you were suprised to see how much yours have grown since you was home last.. Congrats on your new times at the track Jen...:banana2: Women race drivers RULE!!!!!:-D

welcome back.

Welcome back!

Thanks you guys! I missed being on here. Now it is time to catch up and watch my plants grow. This summer has been just crazy! I guess those are the joys of having a family business that is only open seasonally???

Wooohoooo! Glad to see you back. :D

Back